Who is EIBS?
EIBS is a company with international experience that provides customized behavioral and
educational services for children with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder,
and mainstream students.
We are glad to offer in collaboration with Sunshine Learning Miami our expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis and special education in
order to assure a positive impact in your child’s learning process.
What is a resource classroom?
A resource classroom is a separate setting, either a classroom or a smaller designated
room, where a special education program can be delivered to a student with particular
needs individually or in a small group.
What is ABA?
Behavior analysis focuses on helping individuals to learn new skills and at the same time it
aims to decrease problem behaviors that are a barrier for learning using procedures that
have been demonstrated to be effective through applied research.
EIBS alongside with the school, will build a tailor made curriculum in the area of deficit for
your child specifically in the subject areas of Languages Arts & Mathematics.
We will use behavioral principles and procedures such as positive reinforce, token economy,
behavioral contract, fluency sprints, error less teaching, error correction procedure,
prompting, differential reinforcement, discrete trial teaching, task analysis, chaining, and
shaping in order to cater your child’s learning process.
• Individualize goals and results that can be tracked by parents and by the school.
• An intervention plan will be put in place in order to reduce problem behaviors that
are a barrier for learning.
• Your child will learn through motivation.
• Your child will be less likely to contact failure during the learning process.
• We will work hand in hand with the school in order to be consistent during the learning
Our Resource Classroom will be meticulously planned and designed by our team in
partnership with Sunshine Learning to obtain the expected results in your child.
The program includes:
• One hour session per day (Monday to Friday)
• Specialized therapist (registered behavior technician)
• Bi-weekly Supervision by Maria Alejandra Mejia (BCaBA)
• Special Materials
For more information please call 786.592.2641